Green River Regional Educational Cooperative is pleased to host Just the Beginning! Power of Access for Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists. This course will demonstrate strategies for functional seating and positioning as well as strategies for effective functional movement and independence.
- Verbalize the difference between restrictive and supportive positioning.
- Identify at least 3 forms of alternative access and how they perform.
- Describe specific considerations for matching technology to movement common with at least 2 different diagnoses.
- Recognize the importance of MOBILITY for EVERYONE and be able to discuss 3 benefits to mobility.
- Compare the functionality and driving characteristics of at least 2 different driver control systems.
PRESENTER: Byron Guisbert.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
For information or questions, contact Jana Prichard or Kelly Davis by phone at (270) 563-2113 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org