GRREC is pleased to present Kagan Win-Win Discipline for teachers and administrators of all grade levels. This training is specifically designed to support educators in boosting their confidence in handling all types of disruptive behavior. As a result of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand why students misbehave and what to do about it
- Promote responsible behavior in their classrooms
- Appropriately handle issues such as aggression, confrontations, rule breaking, withdrawal, and clowning
- Channel overly energetic students’ disruptive behavior into productive learning
- Learn strategies to prevent discipline problems before they happen
- Create a safe, comfortable classroom focused on learning, not discipline
Contact Amanda Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.