The CCR Alternate Assessment has been piloted and will be implemented into the Kentucky accountability system in 2018-19 school year. This session will provide an overview of the CCR measures for school high school (HS) teams who serve students with low incidence disabilities. This training is appropriate for those who have not been previously trained or who would like an update.
- Learn the rationale and purpose for the CCR revisions
- Identify revised components & measures for CCR for students on AA
- Understand the process and implementation for CCR
- Increase awareness of post-secondary opportunities for students on AA
- Increase understanding of work-based learning options
- Complete a self-assessment and develop an action plan to prepare for upcoming CCR changes
Click Here to Register Online.
Contact Deb Myers at email@example.com with any questions.