Please join us for a morning of exploring standards based activities that will effectively engage families and the community in early childhood events. This workshop will be a hands on/minds on session featuring STEAM investigations using Eric Carle’s, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Come ready to learn, play and explore! Books and sample supplies for the event will be provided during the session.
Participants will take home samples using the following strategies:
- Materials to bring children and families together
- Thinking stems and questions for families to use at home
- Play based learning environments at home and in the community
- Use of Reading, Language Arts and Mathematical Standards for Early Childhood wrapped in activities at home and in the community
- Digital tools to explore coding, wondering and problem solving
- Showcases of student work
Click Here to Register Online.
Contact Jamie Spugnardi at firstname.lastname@example.org